With all the snow the North East and the Midwest are getting, it is time to get out there and ski some fresh snow! Both areas have gotten more than a foot of snow in many places, so we gotta take advantage of it.
With MLK Day tomorrow and most people having the day off from school and work, it is shaping up to be one of the best ski days of the year.
Here is a list of some places in the North East and Midwest that have gotten dumped on recently. Get out there!
- Bromley (Vermont) – 14 inches
- Vail (Colorado) – 14 inches
- Telluride (Colorado) – 18 inches
- Smugglers’ Notch (Vermont) – 10 inches
- Labrador Mt. (New York) – 12 inches
- Alta (Utah) – 31 inches in 72 hours
- Jay Peak (Vermont) – 10 inches
- Deer Valley (Utah) – 27 inches in 72 hours
- Gunstock (New Hampshire) – 11 inches